I am honored to share with you my recent interview by Orlando Montiel, from The Montiel Organization and responsible for the popular and prestigious, Miami Real Estate Show. Orlando has achieved an amazing reputation locally with the Miami real estate industry because of his willingness to help other professionals grow and his passion for empowering others to become their best. Orlando wears many hats including real estate broker, financial advisor, and coach, but most importantly, is a true leader admired by many. I attended a few of his coaching sessions at The Miami Association of Realtors and became an instant fan. Then we shared the stage at the real estate panel during Social Media Week in Miami when he asked to interview me because of my success with social media. Although I don't really share industry news on Miamism and I know that you, as our readers, are consumers and not agents, I wanted to share this so you know a little about how we use the medium and how we're used as examples nationwide and even internationally. Let us know what you think!
This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews one of the most influential Real Estate agents in Social Media, Ines Hegedus-Garcia, editor in chief of Miamism.com, Architect & Miami Beach realtor with RelatedISG International Realty. Ines and her Miamism team became one of South Florida’s first realty teams to capitalize on Internet Marketing. This year alone Ines is projected to close more than $50 Millions in sales, about 80%, which came from Social Media. The following are some of her professional accomplishments:
During this interview you will learn:
- How to build a strong relationship with clients using Social Media.
- Which platforms perform better.
- How to implement blogging as one of your marketing strategies.
- Importance of applying a/b testing.
- Best strategies to apply when creating content.
- The importance of Social Media in the Real Estate industry.
Great insights from this interview:
- “Consistency is the key to build a strong appearance in Social Media.”
- “It’s all about knowledge and how you use the tools.”
- “If you write about business you don’t want, you’re going to get the business you don’t want, so don’t write about those.”
This interview is brought to you by: 605lincolnrdrooftop.com Contact: Ines Hegedus-Garcia at 305.206.9366 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**originally published Nov/2015