Welcome to our Belle Meade Real Estate monthly market report – we publish these the last week of the month, so come back to see how the market is doing and how it compares to the past year.
How is the Belle Meade Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 14 homes for sale in Belle Meade (compared to 8 same month last year):
- Highest priced listing $19.9 Million for the new construction at 1125 Belle Meade Island Dr – waterfront 6/6 with 2 half-baths, 8,222 Sq. Ft. on 12,375 Sq.Ft. lot and 75′ of water frontage ($2,420/Sq.Ft.) – listed since April of 2022
- Lowest priced listing is
$1,1,75,000$1,100,000 for the charming, 30’s home with 3/3 at 775 NE 76th St with 1,890 Sq.Ft. on 6,250 Sq. Ft. lot ($622/Sq.Ft.) – listed since June with starting price of $1.295M
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 1
- Median Sales Price in July: $5,300,000 (Compared to $1,100,000 in July of 2021)
- Closed sales in July 2022: 3 (same as in July of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Belle Meade?
Belle Meade Waterfront Sales
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for waterfront homes in July was $1,324, compared to no waterfront sales in July of 2021. Previous months’ averages are as follows:
- June’s average – $1,228 (one sale)
- May’s average – $1,156
- April’s average – $1,688
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average $718
- 2021’s average of $1,060
- 2020’s average of $921
Belle Meade Non-Waterfront Sales (Dry Lots)
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for homes not on the water in July was $822 (one sale), compared to $490 one year ago (July 2021), and:
- June’s average $877
- May’s average $825 (only one sale)
- April’s average $730
- March’s average $737
- February’s average $652
- January’s average $477
- 2021’s average of $470
- 2020’s average of $416
Belle Meade Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Belle Meade.
- Seller’s market with 4 months of inventory.
- Average Sales Price is $2.7 Million
- Average Discount is 5%
- Sweet spot in sales: homes between $1-$1.5 Million and over $2 Million
- 85.7% of buyers are primary residents
- starting to see seller contributions at 15% of all sales