We prepare a Belle Meade Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the fourth week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Belle Meade Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 12 homes for sale in Belle Meade (compared to 12 same month last year):
- Highest priced listing $18.9 Million for the new construction at 1125 Belle Meade Island Dr with 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms / 2 half-baths 8,222 Sq.Ft. and 75′ of water frontage (3 homes from the bay) – ($2,299/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,380,000 for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 725 NE 72 Ter ($728/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 4
- Median Sales Price in May: $1.47 Million (compared to $1.8 Million in May of 2022)
- Closed sales in May 2023: 1 (compared to 3 in May of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Belle Meade?
Belle Meade Waterfront Sales
No waterfront homes were sold in May this year; the average in May 2022 was $1,156. Previous averages are as follows:
- April’s average (no sales)
- March’s average (no sales)
- February’s average (no sales)
- January’s average (no sales)
- 2022’s average of $1,340
- 2021’s average of $1,060
Belle Meade Non-Waterfront Sales (Dry Lots)
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for homes not on the water in May 2023 was $769 (with only one sale), compared to $825 in May of 2022. Previous averages are as follows:
- April’s average $704
- March’s average $865
- February’s average $623
- January’s average $798
- 2022’s average of $722
- 2021’s average of $470
Belle Meade Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Belle Meade.
- Balanced market with 7 months of inventory
- Average Sales Price is $2.1 Million
- Average Discount is 8%
- Sweet spot in sales: homes between $1 Million and $1.5 Million
- 87% of buyers are primary residents
- Buyers are domestic and also coming from Brazil, Colombia and France