It’s National Mojito Day and there’s no better time to share our famous Miamism Mojito Recipe!!
Miamism Mojito Recipe
- fresh mint
- simple syrup (instead of sugar)
- soda or Sprite
- in 12-oz highball glasses (or something similar), squeeze one whole lime, place 2 lime quarters, add 1-shot glass of simple syrup and 6 mint leaves with stems
- fill glass to the top with ice (not a fan of crushed ice … use whole cubes)
- add rum (almost to the top of the glass)
- add a splash of soda or Sprite and stir with a long spoon
- garnish if you are into that
- DRINK UP!!
Cheers from The Miamism Sales Team and check out the video if you need visuals to prepare.