There is no doubt that the changes and evolution that Downtown Miami has been seeing in the past
5 10 years and continues to see, represent the reason why Miami is here to stay. It’s exciting to be part of the change and want to share that excitement with the latest video by the Miami Downtown Development Authority (Miami DDA). The Miamism Sales Team continues to be called the number 1 promoters of our city. We ARE and LOVE Miami.
Miami Downtown Development Authority
The Mission of the Miami Downtown Development Authority is to grow, strengthen and promote the economic health and vitality of Downtown Miami. As an autonomous agency of the City, the Miami DDA advocates, facilitates plans and executes business development, planning and capital improvements, and marketing and communication strategies. We commit to fulfill our mission collaboratively, ethically and professionally, consistent with the Authority’s public purpose.
Downtown Miami – A New State of Mind
Downtown Miami represents The Future of Miami
- Young professionals are choosing to live in the urban core.
- The art scene is ever evolving with PAMM as the anchor for developing arts community and with The Frost Art Museum and The Adrienne Arsht Center for The Performing Arts.
- It’s not just private banking, but has become the 2nd largest Financial Hub in the United States with hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices, alternative investment firms, crowd funding, venture capital, and all the Eco-system of professional advisory firms that supports financial firms.
- Miami ranks as one of the top hospitality markets in the nation and downtown has more 4 and 5 star hotels than any other city in Florida
- 200,000 professionals commute to downtown Miami daily
- There are over 2 million square feet of planned retail space
- 24-hour destination with 392 restaurants and bars
- Venture Hive has 30,000 SF of space with 31 companies from 23 different countries
- eMerge Americas attracts over 10,000 Attendees worldwide
- Local Startup Funding exceeded $700 million in 2014
- Great public transportation with The Metro Mover (free transit that connects downtown Miami) and Metro Rail
- Fitness Scene
These are some of the many reasons people work, live, invest and run in Downtown Miami!! Contact us for real estate opportunities in Downtown Miami from pre-construction to resales, as well as commercial and retail.
originally published 10/6/2015