How is the Keystone Point market? Another question we get on a regular basis – the answer is …it continues to improve and there is no sign of a collapse. That’s for some areas of Miami with an over saturated condo market….and even then, over supply doesn’t mean automatic crash. It’s all about supply and demand – in the case of Keystone Point, waterfront property here still remains fairly inexpensive compared to Miami Beach, The Venetian Islands and other parts of Miami. We prepare monthly real estate market reports for several areas around Miami, including Keystone Point, to help you keep a pulse on how your home compares and how the real estate market is behaving.
Keystone Point – Price per Square Foot
The average price per square foot for Keystone Point homes in 2015 was as follows:
- Average price per square foot for all sales $380 compared to $349 in 2014 and $288 in 2013
- Average price per square foot for waterfront homes $441 compared to $395 in 2014 and $328 in 2013
- Average price per square foot for dry-lot homes $273 compared to $230 in 2014 and $190 in 2013
Keystone Point not only continues to provide an affordable option to waterfront homes, but it’s also centrally located and it’s a gated community. We foresee that price increases will continue at a conservative pace. Also pride of ownership in Keystone Point has increased greatly in the last 5-10 years. Call us for a listing appointment and search for Keystone Point Homes For Sale in our new property search system directly from the MLS – Multiple Listing Service.
Keystone Point Real Estate Market Report for 2015
The general figures for Keystone Point homes in 2015 are the following: (click HERE to see stats from November 2015)
- There were 52 Keystone Point homes sold in 2015. The median sales price was $877,500 compared to $860,000 in 2014 and $685,000 in 2013.
- The highest sale in Keystone Point in 2015 was for the contemporary home, bay front home built in 1980, located at 13395 Biscayne Bay Drive. The home has 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and 6,426 sq.ft. of living area. The lot is 21,755 SF with over 230′ of water frontage – that’s $584/SF. The home was listed for $3.85 million and sold for $3.75 million, being under contract in only days.
- The lowest Keystone Point home sold in 2015 was a foreclosure at 1800 Keystone Blvd. This 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home with 1,472 SF of living space was listed for $324,900 and sold for $308,o00.
- Unlike neighborhoods like Surfside and Miami Shores where distressed inventory is almost non-existent, there were 4 short sales and 9 foreclosures in Keystone Point in 2015. That inventory is now non-existent – out of the 35 Keystone Point homes currently for sale – there are zero distressed properties.
- The highest sale for a dry-lot home (non-waterfront) in Keystone Point was $800,000 for the mid-century, remodeled home at 1955 NE 124 St – listed for $890,000 and selling at $354/SF.
- The average price per square foot in Keystone Point coming in a $380, compared to 2014’s $349.
List of Keystone Point Homes Sold in 2015
To get a list of all Keystone Point homes sold in 2015, please contact us.
2016 Calendar Magnets
And lastly – our Calendar magnets are in!! We will be glad to send you a complimentary calendar upon request.
WHAT’S YOUR HOME WORTH? Click here to get an automated report or go to MiamismValue.com
*Data obtained from SEF MLS* – we provide monthly market reports for Miami Shores at the beginning of each month. Come back or email us for a copy of the report at firstname.lastname@example.org