How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 14 homes for sale (compared to 13 last month):
- Highest priced listing $8.9 Million – brand new construction at 2213 Keystone Blvd, with 350′ of water frontage, 22,967 SF lot – 5 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms, 6,259 SF ($1422/SF)
- Lowest priced listing $939,000 for the non-waterfront 3/2 at 12479 Keystone Rd ($384/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 20
- Median Sales Price in April: $1,485,000
- Closed Sales in April: 7 (compared to 8 in March)
What sold in Keystone Point last month?
For a list of all properties sold in April, please email us at Keystone@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in April for homes on the water was $687, compared to:
- March’s average $604/SF
- February’s average $563/SF
- January’s average $542/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
- 2019’s average of $416/SF
Top 3 Sales in Keystone Point in April (by square footage)
- 1956 Ranch style home at 13000 N Bayshore Dr, with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 2,133 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,339,919 in March and sold for $1,480,000 ($899/SF) **cash transaction
- 2014 modern construction located at 12565 Palm Rd, with 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms, 3,956 SF on 9,840 SF lot with 82′ of water frontage. Listed for $2,865,000 in February and selling for $2,800,000 (708/SF)
- Corner waterfront location at 12905 Cherry Rd with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,801 SF on 10,425 SF lot with 200′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,999,999 in March and sold for $1,800,000 ($673/SF) **cash transaction
Keystone Point Deep Market Stats
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory at current rate of sales.
- Average Sales Price is $1.3 Million
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $1-2 Million
- 47.7% of all purchase are cash
- 74.6% of all purchases are for primary residences
- Average discount is 7% for all purchases in the last 12 months