How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 13 homes for sale (compared to 15 last month):
- Highest priced listing $8.9 Million – brand new construction at 2213 Keystone Blvd, with 350′ of water frontage, 22,967 SF lot – 5 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms, 6,259 SF ($1422/SF)
- Lowest priced listing $1.1 Million for the fixer upper at 2040 S. Hibiscus Dr with 3 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms, 2.932 SF on 8,475 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage ($375/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 18
- Median Sales Price in February: $1,465,000
- Closed Sales in February: 6 (compared to 4 in January)
What sold in Keystone Point last month?
For a list of all properties sold in February, please email us at Keystone@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in February for homes on the water was $563, compared to:
Top 3 Sales in Keystone Point in February (by square footage)
- Remodeled home at 13055 Arch Creek Ter with 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 2,699 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Originally listed in December of 2020 for $1,579,000, increased the same day to $1,679,000 and sold for $1.6 Million ($680/SF)
- Updated home at 2055 Arch Creek Dr with 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 2,079 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,595,000 in October, lowered to $1,495,000 and selling for $1.4 Million ($673/SF) **cash transaction
- Beautifully remodeled 1950 home at 1975 Keystone Blvd with 4 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms, 2,504 SF on 10,125 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,495,000 in December and selling for $1,465,000 ($579/SF)
Keystone Point Deep Market Stats
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Hot Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory at current rate of sales.
- Average Sales Price is $1.3 Million
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $1-2 Million
- 45.3% of all purchase are cash
- 74.1% of all purchases are for primary residences
- Buyers are from the U.S. and Argentina