How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 15 homes for sale:
- Highest priced listing $8.9 Million – brand new construction at 2213 Keystone Blvd, with 350′ of water frontage, 22,967 SF lot – 5 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms, 6,259 SF ($1422/SF)
- Lowest priced listing $614,900 – dry lot home at 1945 Alamanda Dr with 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 1,849 SF on 8,400 SF lot. ($333/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 14
- Median Sales Price in January: $1,640,000
- Closed Sales in January: 4
What sold in Keystone Point last month?
For a list of all properties sold in January, please email us at Keystone@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in January for homes on the water was $542, compared to:
Top 3 Sales in Keystone Point in January (by square footage)
- Beautifully remodeled 1955 home at 2085 Ixora Rd, with 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms, 2,666 SF on 8,550 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. This home was listed for $1.445 Million in October of 2020 and sold for full-price at highest price per square foot in January ($623/SF)
- Big Pie shaped lot at 12940 Coronado Ter with 220′ of water frontage, 14,792 SF lot. Home has 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms and 3,588 SF. Listed for $1,810,000 in December and sold for $1,660,000 ($520SF) **cash transaction
- 60’s home with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 2,391 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,150,000 in March of 2020 and sold for $985,000 ($515/SF) **cash transaction
Keystone Point Deep Market Stats
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Hot Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory at current rate of sales.
- Average Sales Price is $1.4 Million
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $1-2 Million
- 50% of all purchase are cash
- 65.9% of all purchases are for primary residences