How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 13 homes for sale (same as previous month):
- Highest priced listing $8.9 Million – brand new construction at 2213 Keystone Blvd, with 350′ of water frontage, 22,967 SF lot – 5 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms, 6,259 SF ($1422/SF)
- Lowest priced listing $1.499 Million – 3/2 renovated home with 1,799 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage ($833/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 22
- Median Sales Price in March: $1,450,000
- Closed Sales in March: 8 (compared to 6 in February)
What sold in Keystone Point last month?
For a list of all properties sold in March, please email us at Keystone@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in March for homes on the water was $604, compared to:
- February’s average $563/SF
- January’s average $542/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
- 2019’s average of $416/SF
Top 3 Sales in Keystone Point in March (by square footage)
- Fixer upper at 12710 Hickory Rd with 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 2,226 SF on 9,579 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. This home was purchased for $900,000 in August of 2020, listed for $1,499,000 in November and sold for $1,450,000 ($809/SF)
- Unique property with recessed boat slip at 2170 NE 124th St with 2 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 1,795 SF on 11,250 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage (fixed bridge to bay). This home was purchased for $820,000 in February of 2019, listed for $1,025,000 in March and sold for full price (731/SF) **cash transaction
- Handyman special at 2025 Arch Creek Dr with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 2,541 SF on 9,375 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. Listed for $1,150,000 in March and selling for full price ($542/SF)
Keystone Point Deep Market Stats
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Hot Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory at current rate of sales.
- Average Sales Price is $1.4 Million
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $1-2 Million
- 45.8% of all purchase are cash
- 69.4% of all purchases are for primary residences
- A third of buyers are from Argentina, the rest are local and other U.S. areas
We have buyers actively looking in Keystone Point right now. If you are considering selling your home, please contact us ASAP!