Miami Luxury Real Estate Pick – Costa Rica
What makes Miami Luxury Real Estate unique is the demand for Luxury properties in South and Central America. Miami is considered the gateway to Latin America, so we understand why we are now seeing the value of nearby countries as perfect getaways.
Nothing like owning a private estate in Costa Rica with world-class amenities. Peninsula Papagayo is at the top of Luxury Costa Rica Real Estate – This private residence is currently the only estate home for sale within Peninsula Papagayo. Among the marvelous amenities are the nearby Four-Seasons Papagayo Hotel and Resort, the Signature 18-hole Arnold Palmer Golf course and exclusive Peninsula Prieta Beach Club.
Also scheduled for completion in 2009 are an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus designed golf course and 350-slip Marina Papagayo.
Peninsula Papagayo – Northwest Costa Rica
Already completed, this Luxury Residence stands as an architectural achievement and one of the finest pieces of real estate in Northwestern Costa Rica. Property features unobstructed sunset views of the Pacific Ocean and Playa Prieta. Hole #13 of the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course runs along the front door of the residence. Property provides access to The Estate Owners Private Playa Prieta Beach Club and Spa where you can enjoy every type of five-star amenity available, not to mention the tropical setting full of exotic tropical birds and wildlife.
Listing price: $ 4,900,000
- 2 story residence
- Four bedrooms (dual masters), each with en suite bathroom, plus a caretakers quarters
- Three first floor private bathrooms all have private outdoor shower garden
- 7,500 sq. ft. estate inclusive of 2,500 sq. ft. of terrace decking
- Inversely Vaulted ceilings in signature heavy dark wooden trusses and natural Caña Brava
- All bedrooms feature a private wet bar, walk-in closet and private covered terraces
- Custom wood built in cabinetry thought out, kitchen, bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Central air conditioning
- Andersen windows to sliding doors
- Imported Brazilian Timborana wood and Italian porcelinato – flooring
- Custom designed 1,200 sq. ft. infinity edged pool plunges off into the jungle
- Pool and Jacuzzi finished with imported royal beta stone from Colombia
- Teak decking surround either side of the pool
- Imported Colombian clay roof tile
- Sate of art Leviton light systems
- 2-car garage with Additional storage
- Caretakers space- en-suite bath, private access and interior garden
- High speed Internet and cable TV
- Appliances: WOLF – SUBZERO STAINLESS STEAL KITCHEN FIXTURES
- solid concrete construction
- custom landscaping