Miami Shores Real Estate – July 2022– monthly market report
How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 67 homes for sale: (compared to 35 a year ago in July)
- Highest priced listing is $9.5 Million for the bay front home at 1680 NE 104th St with 4 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms, 2,559 Sq.Ft. on 18,093 Sq. Ft lot with 100′ of open bay frontage. This property was originally listed for $8.5 M on the 14th of April and increased $1 Million 11 days later. ($3,713/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $744,700 for the 2/2 home at 10070 N Miami Avenue. Charming 30’s home on 7,200 Sq.Ft. lot ($723/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 18 (compared to 32 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in July: $1,195,000 (compared to $865,000 a year ago)
- Closed sales in July: 8 (compared to 20 in July of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in July for homes not on the water was $625 compared to $449 a year ago!
- June 2022’s average $625
- May 2022’s average $649
- April 2022’s average $689
- March 2022’s average $528
- February 2022’s average $540
- January 2022’s average $622
- 2021’s average of $431
- 2020’s average of $338
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in July for homes ON the water was $559 (only one sale) compared to $1,453 a year ago with only one sale. Past month averages as follows:
- June’s average $839 (one sale)
- May’s average $1,471
- April’s average $1,123
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average – no sales
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 4 months of inventory
- Iventory doubled from one month ago!!
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- Average sold price is $1.2 Million
- 50% of all deals are cash transactions.
- 89.8% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)