Miami Shores Real Estate – May 2022– monthly market report
How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 38 homes for sale: (compared to 34 a year ago in May)
- Highest priced listing is $9.5 Million for the bay front home at 1680 NE 104th St with 4 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms, 2,559 Sq.Ft. on 18,093 Sq. Ft lot with 100′ of open bay frontage. This property was originally listed for $8.5 M on the 14th of April and increased $1 Million 11 days later. ($3,713/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $449,890 for the West Shores 2/2 home located at 578 NW 112th St with 1,446 Sq.Ft., on 7,888 Sq.Ft. lot ($311/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 32 (compared to 41 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in May: $1,385,000 (compared to $750,000 a year ago)
- Closed sales in May: 19 (compared to 17 in May of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in May for homes not on the water was $649 compared to $402 a year ago!
- April 2022’s average $689
- March 2022’s average $528
- February 2022’s average $540
- January 2022’s average $622
- 2021’s avarage of $431
- 2020’s average of $338
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in April for homes ON the water was $1,471 compared to no waterfront sales in May a year ago:
- April’s average $1,123
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average – no sales
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 3 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- 47.1% of all deals are cash transactions.
- 69.9% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)