How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 57 homes for sale: (compared to 24 a year ago in September)
- Highest priced listing is $9 Million for the bay front home at 9999 NE 13th Ave. This 5 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom mid-century home has 3,429 Sq.Ft. of living space and sits on 13,953 Sq.Ft. lot with 83′ of open bay frontage. It’s been listed since April of 2021 at a starting price $8.5 Million and MLS shows it was rented back in November of 2021. ($2,625 Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is
$744,700 $699,799$699,699 for the 2/2 home at 10070 N Miami Avenue. Charming 30’s home on 7,200 Sq.Ft. lot ($723/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 15 (compared to 42 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in September: $1,115,500 (compared to $1,495,100 a year ago)
- Closed sales in September: 16 (compared to 15 in September of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in September for homes not on the water was $658 compared to $510 a year ago!
- August’s average $608
- July’s average $625
- June 2022’s average $625
- May 2022’s average $649
- April 2022’s average $689
- March 2022’s average $528
- February 2022’s average $540
- January 2022’s average $622
- 2021’s average of $431
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in September for homes ON the water was $751 (only one sale) compared to $881 a year ago. Past month averages as follows:
- August’s average $1,409
- July’s average $559 (one sale)
- June’s average $839 (one sale)
- May’s average $1,471
- April’s average $1,123
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average – no sales
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 4 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- Average sold price is $1.2 Million
- 42.1% of all deals have conventional loans
- 87.7% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)
Miami Shores Coming Soon
We have a COMING SOON LISTING in the Downtown Miami Shores Area that will be ready to show on October 15th.
131 NE 96th St – Miami Shores, FL 33138
This is a 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom home with converted garage and 1,869 Sq.Ft. of living space. This 50’s home sits on a 8,625 Sq. Ft. lot has a renovated kitchen, impact windows and in great condition – ready for someone to move in or remodel.
$1,100,000 (listed under $600/Sq.Ft.)!!
Contact us for additional information