Miami Spice 2022
We love this time of the year because restaurants all over Miami create special menus for Miami Spice. We missed this so much during COVID and glad it’s back and in full force! Miami Spice Restaurant Months runs through September 30, 2022
So where will you be “Miami Spicing” this weekend?
What is Miami Spice?
Savor a mouthful of diverse flavors by the best chefs in Greater Miami and Miami Beach during Spice Restaurant Months. Enjoy three-course meals at top eateries for just $28 for lunch/brunch and new year this, the option of $45 or $60 for dinner. Great food is a highlight of a great getaway, so don’t skip the chance to savor Miami’s collection of the tastiest cuisines from around the world.
How it Works: New to Miami Spice? There is no membership or sign-up required to enjoy Miami Spice. Simply visit the individual webpage of the restaurant you want to visit and make sure to check the days of the week that the restaurant offers Miami Spice lunch/brunch or dinner. Reservations are strongly recommended but not required.
Miami Spice Participating Restaurants
To check out the full list of participating restaurants, please visit Miami Spice. The Miamism Sales Team always has recommendations. Among our favorites are:
- Zuma Miami
- Toro Toro for an amazing brunch
- Boulud Sud for my favorite white Cosmo
- Amara at Paraiso for a great view
- Blue Collar for a crazy treat!
- Negroni with the best gin & tonic in Miami
- Sexy Fish if you like “over the top”
- R House with a crazy and fun drag show
- River Oyster Bar (a traditional favorite of ours in a bigger and better location)
- CHICA for tasty Latin fusion cuisine
Do not miss the Michelin Guide with L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon in the Design District or El Cielo!
Buen Provecho and please let us know about your favorites!