As your Downtown Miami Real Estate Specialists, we present to you our monthly Ten Museum Park Real Estate Market Report for the month of February 2016. Call us if you are considering buying or selling at Ten Museum Park.
Ten Museum Park – current Listings
There are currently 30 Ten Museum Park residences for sale: (compared to 31 in January)
- Highest Priced Listing –
$2,095,000$2,025,000 for PH4607 – 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom west facing penthouse with 2,566 SF.
- Lowest Priced Listing – $339,000 – residence 1805– 791 sq.ft. – 1 bedroom / 1.5 bathrooms
Ten Museum Park Condo – pending sales
There are currently two properties under contract at Ten Museum Park. (compared to 1 in January)
- Residence 1501, has been under contract since October of 2015 and has not closed yet. It was listed for $1,026,000 in May and reduced to $989,000 in August. It has 1,946 sq.ft. of living space, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms and 2 parking spaces.
- Residence 1403, originally listed for $959,000 in November of 2014, with several price reductions, last price being $880,000. It has 1,794 sq.ft. of living space, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms and 2 parking spaces.
Ten Museum Park Condo – February 2016 Sales
There was 1 Ten Museum Park sale in February: (compared to 2 in January)
- Residence 2802 – 1,802 sq.ft. of living space, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms. Originally listed for $1.2 million in June of 2015 and selling for $1,060,000 ($588/SF)
The median listing price in February is $556,000 and no median sales price with only a single sale. The average price per square foot at $588 compared to 2015’s average of $470. The median listing price is low because most of the available inventory at Ten Museum are for west facing, non-loft units. Competitive inventory remains waterfront units with direct views and double height, loft-type.
Ten Museum Park – Building Features
Ten Museum Park is a boutique, luxury condo development located at 1040 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami, directly across the street from the newly opened Museum Park and The Miami Airlines Arena.
- 200 total units – each with 10-foot or 20-foot floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- 50-story development
- completed in 2007
- Developer: Covin Development
- Architect: Chad Oppenheim
- Amenities include: a full-service spa with steam room, snow room, and treatment rooms; state-of-the-art fitness center; spin studio/yoga room with class offerings; 24-hour, full-service concierge; pool deck with resistance and plunge pools, lounge chairs, and hot tub; 24-hour valet parking; and on-site building management.
- pet-friendly for both owners and renters (up to two pets with a maximum combined weight of 100 pounds)
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION The Miamism Sales Team specialized in Ten Museum Park and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact TenMuseum@miamism.com To sign up to our monthly Home Trend Reports, go to MiamismTRENDS.com and fill in your information. Condo Name: Ten Museum Park Architecture: Chad Oppenheim Developer: Covin Development Location: 1040 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 Contact: email@example.com
Ten Museum Park Condos For Sale