As your Downtown Miami Real Estate Specialists, we present to you our monthly Ten Museum Park Real Estate Market Report for the month of January. Call us if you are considering buying or selling at Ten Museum Park.
Ten Museum Park – current Listings
There are currently 31 Ten Museum Park residences for sale:
- Highest Priced Listing – $2,095,000 for PH4607 – 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom west facing penthouse with 2,566 SF.
- Lowest Priced Listing – $396,000 – residence 2308 – 850 sq.ft. – 1 bedroom / 1.5 bathrooms
Ten Museum Park Condo – pending sales
There is currently one property under contract at Ten Museum Park.
- Residence 1501, has been under contract since October of 2015 and has not closed yet. It was listed for $1,026,000 in May and reduced to $989,000 in August. It has 1,946 sq.ft. of living space, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms and 2 parking spaces.
Ten Museum Park Condo – January 2016 Sales
There were 2 Ten Museum Park sales in January:
- Residence 1205 – 791 SF, 1 bedroom / 1.5 bathrooms – was listed for $359,500 in September of 2015 and sold for $325,000 ($411/SF)
- Residence 2506 – 1,123 SF, 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms – originally listed for $495,000 in January 2015 and sold for $460,000 ($410/SF)
The median sales price in January coming in at $392,500. The average price per square foot at $411 compared to 2015’s average of $470. There is quite a bit of inventory at Ten Museum Park Condo. Most of this inventory is west and south facing units that are lower in price. The most desirable inventory, which are the east facing lofts, is low in inventory. This means that you will have more competition when selling west facing units and east facing ones will still demand high pricing.
Ten Museum Park – Building Features
Ten Museum Park is a boutique, luxury condo development located at 1040 Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami, directly across the street from the newly opened Museum Park and The Miami Airlines Arena.
- 200 total units – each with 10-foot or 20-foot floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- 50-story development
- completed in 2007
- Developer: Covin Development
- Architect: Chad Oppenheim
- Amenities include: a full-service spa with steam room, snow room, and treatment rooms; state-of-the-art fitness center; spin studio/yoga room with class offerings; 24-hour, full-service concierge; pool deck with resistance and plunge pools, lounge chairs, and hot tub; 24-hour valet parking; and on-site building management.
- pet-friendly for both owners and renters (up to two pets with a maximum combined weight of 100 pounds)
PLEASE CALL US FOR A LISTING PRESENTATION The Miamism Sales Team specialized in Ten Museum Park and can represent you in the sale or purchase of a condo. Please contact TenMuseum@miamism.com To sign up to our monthly Home Trend Reports, go to MiamismTRENDS.com and fill in your information. Condo Name: Ten Museum Park Architecture: Chad Oppenheim Developer: Covin Development Location: 1040 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org