Welcome to our Belle Meade Real Estate monthly market report – we publish these the last week of the month, so come back to see how the market is doing and how it compares to the past year.
How is the Belle Meade Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 8 homes for sale in Belle Meade (compared to 9 same month last year):
- Highest priced listing $19.5 Million for the huge open bay property with 480′ of water frontage and 29,452 Sq.Ft. of land which includes 7301 and 7305 Belle Meade Island Dr (this property has been listed since December of 2020)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,200,000 for the 3/2 home at 763 NE 74th St with 1,719 Sq.Ft. of living space, on 7,080 Sq.Ft. lot ($698/Sq.Ft)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 7
- Median Sales Price in April: $2,977,500 (Compared to $923,000 in April of 2021)
- Closed sales in April 2022: 4 (compared to 6 in April of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Belle Meade?
Belle Meade Waterfront Sales
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for waterfront homes in April was $1,688, compared to $675 in April of 2021. Previous months’ averages are as follows:
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average $718
- 2021’s average of $1,060
- 2020’s average of $921
Belle Meade Non-Waterfront Sales (Dry Lots)
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for homes not on the water in April was $730, compared to $501 one year ago (April 2021), and:
- March’s average $737
- February’s average $652
- January’s average $477
- 2021’s average of $470
- 2020’s average of $416
Belle Meade Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Belle Meade.
- Seller’s market with only 3 months of inventory.
- Average Sales Price is $2.2 Million
- Average Discount is 5%
- Sweet spot in sales: homes between $1-$1.5 Million
- 77.8% of buyers are primary residents