Belle Meade Real Estate Trends: March 2023 Market Analysis and Insights
We prepare a Belle Meade Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the fourth week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Belle Meade Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 15 homes for sale in Belle Meade (compared to 8 same month last year):
- Highest priced listing $24,995,000 for new home under construction at 7235 Belle Meade Blvd with 14,123 Sq. Ft, on 21,675 Sq. Ft. lot with 130′ of water frontage – 9 bedrooms / 9 bathrooms / 2 half-baths ($1770/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,190,000 for the charming home at 714 NE 74th St. A 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home with 1,224 Sq.Ft., on 5,900 Sq.Ft. lot ($972/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 5
- Median Sales Price in March $2 Million (compared to $1,250,000 in March of 2022)
- Closed sales in March 2023: 4 (compared to 2 in March of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Belle Meade?
Belle Meade Waterfront Sales
There were no waterfront homes sold in March this year and there were no waterfront homes sold in March of 2022 either. Previous averages are as follows:
- February’s average (no sales)
- January’s average (no sales)
- 2022’s average of $1,340
- 2021’s average of $1,060
Belle Meade Non-Waterfront Sales (Dry Lots)
The average sold price per square foot in Belle Meade for homes not on the water in March 2023 was $865, compared to $737 in March of 2022. Previous averages are as follows:
- February’s average $623
- January’s average $798
- 2022’s average of $722
- 2021’s average of $470
Belle Meade Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Belle Meade.
- Balanced market with 7 months of inventory
- Average Sales Price is $2.4 Million
- Average Discount is 7%
- Sweet spot in sales: homes between $1 Million and $1.5 Million
- 88.5% of buyers are primary residents
- Buyers coming from US, Brazil, Colombia and France