We are doing a specific market report for the months of January and February 2010 for El Portal homes because a loyal reader noticed we removed it from our regular monthly reports. Remember we rely on feedback to know what type of information to give you. So if you ever want to see anything specific, please let us know.
There are currently 21 El Portal homes for sale:
- Highest priced listing is $549,000 (69 NE 87th St – listed on and off since 06 with pricing as high as $724,900)
- Lowest priced listing $128,000 (wood frame home sitting on a 19,600 sq. ft. lot at 115 NW 90th St)
- Pending sales (properties under contract):11
- Closed sales in January: 3
- Closed sales in February: 0
January El Portal Homes sold were the following:
- 250 NE 87th St – listed for $250,000 and selling for $244,000 (approved short sale sold in 06 for $475,000, relisted for $250,000 in October 2009)
- 189 NW 102 St – listed for $159,900 and selling for $130,000 (quite a history on this property listed at high as $675,000 in 2007 with many obvious price reductions)
- 60 NE 88th St – listed for $104,900 and selling for $104,900 (bank owned listed in November 09)
There were a total of 33 El Portal homes sold in 2009 compared to only 12 in 2008. I keep saying that this is one of those gem neighborhoods we need to keep as a secret – with great historic homes, gorgeous trees and how about those peacocks!!!
**all information obtained from the SouthEast Florida Multiple Listing Service**