- Highest priced listing: $15,000,000 for an exclusive Oceanside 7/7/1
- Lowest priced listing: $170,000 for a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom at Marina Village
- Pending Sales: 14 (4 more than last month)
- Closed sales in March: 4 (3 more than last month)
The Fisher Island Condos sold in March were the following:
- 5383 Fisher Island Dr – Bayview at Fisher Island Condo listed for $6.4 Million and selling for $6.4 Million
- 5123 Fisher Island Dr – Bayview foreclosure listed for $1,996,900 and selling for $2,255,000.
- 7735 Fisher Island Dr – Oceanside short sale listed for $1,950,000 and selling for $1,593,000
- 2415 Fisher Island Dr – Bayside Village condo listed for $1,200,000 and selling for $1,100,000
Inventory continues to decrease for Fisher Island Condos and we are seeing more sales. The median listing price in Fisher Island right now is $2.95 Million and there is only 1 distressed property for sale which is the short sale at 40303 Fisher Island Dr for $330,000 (Marina Village Gardens). Fisher Island continues to be the epitome of luxury living with unparalleled privacy and exclusivity.
**all information obtained from the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service**