How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 18 homes for sale (compared to 19 last month):
- Highest priced listing $7.35M for the open bay home at 13255 Biscayne Bay Drive with 102′ of water frontage, 4 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms, 5,000+ square footage and chance to buy adjacent property as well ($1,458/SF)
- Lowest priced listing $1,799,000 for the 4/2 waterfront home at 12951 Auralia Rd ($971/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 14
- Median Sales Price in August: $1,100,000
- Closed Sales in August: 7( compared to 5 in July)
What sold in Keystone Point last month?
For a list of all properties sold in August please email us at Keystone@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in July for homes on the water was $765, compared to:
- July’s average $654/SF
- June’s average $829/SF
- May’s average $757/SF
- April’s average $687/SF
- March’s average $604/SF
- February’s average $563/SF
- January’s average $542/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
Top 3 Sales in Keystone Point in August (by square footage)
- 2021 New Construction – modern home at 13190 Biscayne Bay Ter, with 6 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms, 5,978 SF on 9,750 SF lot with 78′ of water frontage. This home was listed for $6,750,000 in April and sold for $6.25 Million ($1,046/SF) **cash transaction
- Corner waterfront home at 12500 N Bayshore Drive with 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms, 2,477 SF on 15,486 SF lot with 240′ of water frontage! This home was originally listed for $1.75 Million in July of 2018 and was on and off the market, including a price increase to $1,850,000 in January of 2021 and finally sold for $1.85 Million ($747/SF) **cash transaction
- Completely remodeled dry-lot home (not on the water) at 1940 N Hibiscus Dr with 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 1,797 SF on 8,475 SF lot. It was purchased for $440,000 in December of 2019 and remodeled – listed for $1.249 Million in May of 2021 and sold for $1.1 Million ($612/SF) **cash transaction
Keystone Point Deep Market Stats
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory at current rate of sales.
- Average Sales Price increased to $1.6 Million
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $1 and $2 Million
- 52.2% of all purchase are cash
- 78.3% of all purchases are for primary residences
- Average discount is 6% for all purchases in the last 12 months
- Buyers are not just local and from other US states but also from Italy