We wanted to share a Miami real estate deal for sale now in 4 Midtown, one of Midtown Miami’s new highrise buildings. This tower received its certificate of occupancy in February 2008 and people are already moving in and making this fabulous building their home.
How do we define a Miami Condo Deal?
In our opinion, a deal is when you can purchase a property for a lot less than similar properties in the same building. In the case of a high-rise like 4 Midtown, we look at the same line of units and see what these are priced at.
A little history on the project
4 Midtown was designed by John R. Nichols of Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates, Inc. architects and planners, based in Coral Gables, Florida – and its concept is:
Midtown’s urban design is reminiscent of New York SoHo district with a Miami Twist. The pool deck is a true urban oasis nestled seven stories high. The architecture with it’s wide expansive opening that emphasizes the panoramic views of Downtown and Biscayne Bay. With a modern minimalist lobby, and custom finishes that pay attention to detail.
Details about this Miami-Condo Deal
Priced at $425,000 $400,000
Unbelievable bay and city views from this 26th floor new, and never lived in Midtown 4 condo. Full-amenity building just South of Miami’s Design District, centrally located close to Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and both airports. Two bedroom, two bathroom condo with split bedroom plan, high ceilings, Italian kitchen, porcelain tile floors and wrap around balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Similar units in the same line are priced as follows:
- Unit number 1515 $490,000
- Unit number 1715 $500,000
- Unit number 1815 $505,000
- Unit number 2015 $515,000
- Unit number 2215 $525,000
- Unit number 2315 $530,000
- Unit number 2715 $545,000
- Unit number 2918 $550,000
Unit 2615 is being sold for $45,000 under pre-construction price, and although the seller is selling for less than he paid, this sale is not contingent on lender approval.
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
- Generous private terraces
- Italian kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone counter tops
- High-end energy-efficient appliance package
- Nine foot high exposed concrete ceilings
- Master baths with ceramic tile flooring and modern fixtures
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
- 1,371 square feet with 270 sq.ft. balcony
- 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- Built in 2008
- Modern minimalistic Lobby
- Custom finishes
- Rooftop swimming pool with Downtown and Bay views
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the pool
- Out-door gathering spaces
- High speed elevators
- Covered parking
- Private storage facilities
- Ground-level retail 24-hour security