We prepare a Miami Shores Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the first week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 48 homes for sale: (compared to 25 a year ago in January)
- Highest priced listing is
$10.995$9,995,000 Million for the bay front home at 9767 NE 13th Ave. This 5 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom home has 5,094 Sq.Ft., a 28,047 Sq.Ft. lot and 187′ of open bay water frontage. It was purchased for $7.495M back in April of 2021 and it’s not listed again for $3.5$2.5 Million more
- Lowest priced listing is $699,000 for the 4/2 at 185 NW 102 St, originally listed for $779,000 in August of 2022 (current listing price $400/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 25 (compared to 41 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in January: $1,200,000 (compared to $1,320,000 a year ago)
- Closed sales in January: 7 (compared to 4 in January of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in January for homes not on the water was $668 compared to $622 a year ago!
There was one waterfront home sold in Miami Shores in January, selling at $534/Sq.Ft. (lake front, not navigable), compared to no waterfront homes sold in January of 2022.
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 2 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- Average sold price is $1.3 Million
- 3 bedroom homes are the most sold and average $596/Sq.Ft.
- 47.1% of all deals are CASH
- 86.4% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)