How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 15 homes for sale compared to 22 a year ago:
- Highest priced listing is $9 Million for the bay front home at 999 NE 13th Ave – a 5 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom home with 3,429 Sq.Ft. of living area, a 13,953 Sq.Ft. lot with 83′ of unobstructed bay frontage with dock. This home was listed in April of 2021 for $8.5 Million and increased to $9 Million in February of 2022 ($2,625/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $649,000 for the 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom home at 578 NW 112th St with 1,314 Sq.Ft. of living space and 9,150 Sq.Ft. lot ($494/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 32 (compared to 68 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in March: $840,520 (compared to $787,000 a year ago)
- Closed sales in March: 23 (compared to 22 in March of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in March for homes not on the water was $528 compared to $421 a year ago!
- February 2022’s average $540
- January 2022’s average $622
- 2021’s avarage of $431
- 2020’s average of $338
There were no waterfront homes sold in Miami Shores in March.
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average – no sales
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 1 month of inventory (multiple-offers/bidding wars)
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- 37.5% of all deals are cash transactions.
- 71.4% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)