How is the Miami Shores Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 31 homes for sale: (compared to 22 in March)
- Highest priced listing $8.5 Million for the 5/4.5 bay front home at 9999 NE 13th Avenue with 83′ of open bay water frontage ($2,163/SF)
- Lowest priced listing is $549,000 for the 3/2 at 181 NW 100th Ter ($400/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 44
- Median Sales Price in April: $767,000
- Closed sales in April: 33
What sold in Miami Shores last month?
For a list of all Miami Shores homes sold in April please email us at MiamiShores@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in April for homes not on the water was $435, compared to:
- March’s average $421
- February’s average $368
- January’s average $332
- 2020’s average of $338
- 2019’s average of $324.
There was 1 waterfront home sold in Miami Shores in April selling at $593/SF, compared to:
- March’s average – $321 (1 sale)
- February’s average – $550 (1 sale – fixed bridge)
- January’s average – no waterfront sales
Top 3 Sales in Miami Shores in April (by square footage)
- Beautiful 30’s home at 520 Grand Concourse with 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms, 2,659 SF on 13,466 SF lot. Listed in February for $1.55 Million and selling for $1,410,000 ($610/SF) **cash transaction
- Updated mid-century home at 13 NW 108th St with 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 1,337 SF on 9,225 SF lot. Listed for $759,000 in February and selling for $810,000 ($606/SF)
- Charming Cottage style home at 885 NE 105th St with 4 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms, 1,798 SF on 8,625 SF lot. Listed for $899,000 in November of 2020 and selling for $780,000 ($606/SF)
Miami Shores Opinion
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Decreased inventory and more demand with 2 months of inventory and aggressive SELLER’s MARKET
- Average Sales Price has increased to $741,000
- Average Discount is 6%
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $400,000 – $1.5 M
- Almost 25% of all deals are CASH
- 83.4% of buyers are primary residents
- Buyers are coming from U.S., Argentina, Spain and Venezuela
We have buyers actively looking in Miami Shores right now. If you are considering selling your home, please contact us ASAP!