We prepare a Miami Shores Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the first week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 47 homes for sale: (compared to 15 a year ago in March)
- Highest priced listing is $7,770,000 for the new construction at 1275 NE 93 St with virtual replica NFT and own parcel of land in Social Business Lifestyle Metaverse of Alpha City – with 6 bedrooms / 6.5 bathrooms, 6,438 Sq.Ft. on 12,975 dry lot (non-waterfront) – listed at $1,207/Sq.Ft (and seller accepts ETH)
- Lowest priced listing is $750,000 for the 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom home at 133 NW 99th St with 1,278 Sq.Ft. on 8,100 Sq.Ft. lot ($587/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 33 (compared to 32 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in March: $1,100,000 (compared to $840,520 a year ago)
- Closed sales in March: 13 (compared to 23 in March of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in February for homes not on the water was $594 compared to $528 a year ago. Previous averages as follows:
There were no waterfront homes sold in March of 2023 or 2022. Previous Miami Shores waterfront averages as follows:
- February’s average $652 (lake front – non-navigable)
- January’s average $534 (one sale – non-navigable)
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Price-range moving the most is between $1-1.5 Million
- Average sold price is $1.3 Million
- 3 bedroom homes are the most sold and average $595/Sq.Ft.
- 4 bedroom homes sell at an average of $751/Sq.Ft.
- 50% of all deals are CASH
- 92.6% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)
- Buyers are not only domestic, but coming from France, Venezuela, Argentina and Colombia