Miami Summer Camp Time!! Funny how this time of the year our Summer camp articles get tons of traffic and we get emails and comments asking about details. Remember that this a resource for you and if you want more information you need to call the camp directly. If you find other camps that are not on this list and want us to add them, please leave the information on the comment section of this articles for others to see.
We’ve been doing camps now for 12 years, so have a good idea of what’s available (although all kids are different). We also love feedback, tell us if you have experienced any of these and how you feel about them.
Miami Shores Summer Camps
(organized by The Miami Shores Recreation Department). These include a series of camps offered throughout the summer for different ages including: summer activities. There are also specialty sports camps available for short sessions throughout the Summer, make sure you call or visit the Community Center and/or Field House for more information.
- Shores Spectacular Summer Camp – ages 5-13 (contact 305-758-6701 – philpotts@MiamiShoresVillage.com (Stacy) – firstname.lastname@example.org (Monica) ) Camp Starts from June 8th to August 14th and registration begins April 20th to May 22nd *open to Miami Shores residents first and non-residents may be put on a waiting list (Names will be pulled from the waiting 3 weeks before camp begins.)
- Miami Shores Fishing Camp – ages 8-14 (contact 305-758-8103) Sessions begin on June 29th to August 14th – registration begins May 4th
- Adventure Sports and Aquatics Camp – ages 12-15 (contact 305-758-8103) Sessions begin on June 15th to August 6th – registration begins April 20th and fills up quickly!
- Specialty Camps – There are camps for baseball, soccer, football, basketball, and volleyball at the Field House and jump rope, gymnastics, yoga, art, break dance, performance/acting, and fishing camp at the Community Center.
- Camp for 3-4 year olds – Little Cleats, Jumpin’ Jellybeans, Under the Sea, Little Jellyfish
- Shores Soccer Academy (4 & up)
- Miami Shores Country Club Tennis, Golf & Aquatic Summer Camp – great junior camp with quality tennis and golf instruction, country club lunch as well as ‘free-swim and play’ at the Miami Shores Aquatic Center. Contact Tennis Pro Howie Orlin at 305-795-2375, email@example.com
Barry University Summer Camps
- BUCkids Summer Camp – sponsored each year by Campus Recreation & Wellness (CRW). The camp provides children with a well-rounded program that includes sport activities, arts and crafts, computers skills and much more.
Miami Country Day Summer Camps
- Adventure recreation summer camp – for children in pre-kindergarten through children entering 3rd grade. Sign up today for one or both sessions (Contact John Barbick, 305.759.2843 x200)
- Miami Country Day simple Soccer Camp is June 15 – 19, 9:00-12:00 (boys and girls ages 6-17) – contact Jeff Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miami Country Day Volleyball camp is June 15 – 19 ( boys and girls: 1:00-4:00 grades 3-8 and 5:00-8:00pm grades 9-10) – contact Jeff Watson at email@example.com
Other Miami and Miami Beach Summer Camps:
- Miami’s Children’s Theater
- Miami Seaquarium
- Biltmore Hotel Junior Toque Cooking Summer Camp
- Biltmore Summer Camp
- Miami Science Museum Summer Camp
- Camp Live Oak
- MoCa North Miami Summer Camps
- Miami Chilren’s Museum Summer Camp
- Miami Yacht Club Youth Sailing Camp