The Miami Summer Camps list for 2014 is finally here! We’ve had a number of summer camps ask to be included in the list, so take a look. I do ask you one favor though – please don’t call me to make reservations or get information – call the camp directly. We are in no way, shape or form affiliated with any of these – so please READ the whole article before you grab your phone. And as always, if you want us to add your summer camp to the list, email us first to tell us about it.
Miami Shores Summer Camps
(organized by The Miami Shores Recreation Department). These include a series of camps offered throughout the summer for different ages including: summer activities. There are also specialty sports camps available for short sessions throughout the Summer, make sure you call or visit the Community Center and/or Field House for more information. DOWNLOAD SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE HERE Miami Shores Community Center (305) 758-8103 Miami Shores Field House (305) 758-6701 Miami Shores Aquatic Center (305) 795-2241 Miami Shores Tennis Center (305) 758-8122 Miami Shores Country Club (305) 795-2375
- Tennis, Golf & Aquatic Summer Camp – great junior camp with quality tennis and golf instruction, country club lunch as well as ‘free-swim and play’ at the Miami Shores Aquatic Center. Contact Tennis Pro Howie Orlin at 305-795-2375, firstname.lastname@example.org
Benny Fragela Basketball Camp
- 9th Annual Basketball Camp by CBF Sports Management. Visit www.CBFCamps.com for more information
Barry University Summer Camps (305) 899-3557
- BUCkids Summer Camp – sponsored each year by Campus Recreation & Wellness (CRW). The camp provides children with a well-rounded program that includes sport activities, arts and crafts, computers skills and much more.
- Cesar Odio’s Basketball Camp – July 8 to July 12 and July 15 to July 19 – ages 6-16 – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (786-218-1418)
Miami Country Day Summer Camps
- Miami Country Day Summer programs, from soccer, basketball, academics and fun camps – visit website for more info.
Other Miami and Miami Beach Summer Camps:
- Nago Kids Dance and Fitness Camp (ages 6-13) from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, June 9th to August 8th. Contact Tamara at 786 271 6586
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Science Museum Summer Camp
- Camp Live Oak
- Miami Children’s Museum Summer Camp
- Miami Yacht Club Youth Sailing Camp
- Summer Tech Camp for kids and Teens at The University of Miami – (ages 7-17)
- Live! Modern School of Music Summer Camps – ages 8-14 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Miami School of Rock – ages 7-17 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- FIU’s EcoAcademy summer camp – M-F July 8th- Aug 2nd from 9am-4 pm at FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus in North Miami. Ages 6-16, please call 305-919-6000
- City of Coral Gables Summer Camps
- Camp Cardiac serves as an ideal introduction for any high school student interested in exploring a career in medicine.
- Shake-A-Leg Summer Camps
- Colony Theatre Performance Camp – ages 6-16 from July 14- August 8, from 8 AM to 5:30 PM – contact Jarias@MiamiBeachFl.gov
feel free to add other camps to the comments section of this article or email me at email@example.com