Muse Condos – Sunny Isles
I am sooo excited about this project, even if it is in Sunny Isles. Muse residences redefine luxury, comfort and scale at a level that is impressive. It’s as if Carlos Ott had been given carte blanche to design the craziest and best spaces with absolutely no restrictions. The size of the rooms, the balconies, the never before seen finishes and technology are mind-blowing. Muse Condos will satisfy the pickiest and most discerning tastes, but don’t take my word for it. Let me show you the concept and then call me for a presentation. Muse offers only 68 residences focused on unparalleled amenities and services, dedicated to the highest level of luxury and comfort. I loved when Craig Studnicky, from ISG said that Muse was the most elegant, high-end condo in the history of Sunny Isles. And I have to tell you that I was amazed by the unique features and finishes.
Muse Condos – Architecture
Let’s start with “starchitect” Carlos Ott, known for sweeping structures of steel and glass. Award winning architect from Uruguay known for international projects like Opera de la Bastille in Paris, the New Dubai Creek Hilton Hotel or National Grand Theater of Hangzhou, China … to name just a few.
Muse is an unparalleled, visually stunning, boutique high rise. From its grand heights, the sleek lines cascade down to white sands below. Placed upon a pristine, exclusive oceanfront, Muse features an unmarred lower-level appearance with a parking garage folded into the building itself. With parking integrated into the tower’s progressive design, residents enter directly into the lobby upon arrival. Rather than a pool atop a conventional parking podium, the tranquil vanishing-edge pool sits glistening, overlooking the ocean, just steps outside the building’s ground level. Two residences divide each floor, boasting eleven and twelve-foot ceilings, and running the full sixty-foot width of the tower. Balconies at the same incredible width, offer expansive outdoor living with breathtaking ocean and intracoastal views.
Muse Residence Features – Fully finished homes
All residences will be delivered fully finished, and equipped with all appliances and fixtures. Design inspired by Antrobus + Ramirez offer buyers a choice of flooring and countertop materials, paint selections and lighting. The 4 finishing packages include exotic marble and wide-plank engineered wood flooring options, a selection of stone countertops, as well as complimentary paint colors for each choice.
Throughout each facet of Muse, a promise is kept, to redefine expectations and boundaries. With a drive to fulfill this promise, each home incorporates a customized choice of finishes.
- Delivered fully finished
- 12′ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 60′ wide and up to 38′ deep terraces
- Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weather-resistant entertainment systems
- 8′ tall Italian entry doors
- 2 private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
- Advanced iHome technology
- Custom Smart Tech 2.0
- Exquisite marble and wood flooring throughout residences
- Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez
- Panoramic ocean and intracoastal views
- Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Duravit fixtures
- Custom concealed Italian cabinetry
- Midnight Bar in Master Suite
- Smart-home features with unparalleled technology
- revolutionary and fully automated climate and lighting control
- customizable safety and security
- intelligent shade system
- top-of-the-line biometric safes in every master suite (personalized to open to your fingerprint)
- expansive home surveillance with high definition cameras in entry foyer, biometric safe and children’s bedroom, that display on a built-in monitor on your own smart device.
- Audio/visual elements
- mirror casting light throughout the living room becomes a 75″ high-definition television
- hidden speaker system built into the walls
- Kitchens with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, expansive wine storage, marble countertops, custom Italian cabinetry, concealed pocket door and dramatic sheet of counter-to-ceiling glass that becomes opaque for privacy
Muse Condo Amenities
- Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking Atlantic Ocean
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Automated system provides ample parking
- Private cooled storage space available
- Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing art and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Take in breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean over a leisurely brunch in the Breakfast Room, before strolling through the rotating art gallery, featuring the inspiration of Helidon Xhixha. The gallery opens directly into the serene infinity pool and spa. An exclusive beach club is open to residents only. Enjoy your own private paradise with world-class services at your fingertips. As a Muse resident, the elusive resort lifestyle comes to you.
- Elite services provided exclusively to residents from expert staff
- Personal concierge service
- valet parking
- complimentary pet walking service
The building is not only sculptural, but stands out against other Sunny Isles high-rises. There are only 2 residences per floor with views of either the ocean or intracoastal. The floor plans are vast and simple and the terraces are useful. The marriage of form and function with a beautiful touch of modern technology – this one is a winner. Please contact us for a private presentation, price ranges start in the $4 million range. We can also send you digital floor plans and brochure. We promise you will be impressed. Condo Name: Muse
Architecture: Carlos Ott
Interiors: Antrobus + Ramirez
Location: 17141 Collins Av, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
*original publish date May 18, 2015
1 thought on “Muse Condos – Sunny Isles”
Muse Condos – Sunny Isles http://t.co/Gxgp6aUmVq