How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 18 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 15 in April of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is $15,999,000 for 80’s Barry Sugarman home at 1400 Biscaya Dr with 5 bedrooms / 6.5 bathrooms, 3,957 Sq.Ft. of living space, 18,400 Sq.Ft. lot and 92′ of water frontage ($4,043/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,475,000 for the 3/2.5 home at 9116 Abbott Ave with 1,507 Sq.Ft ($979/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 6 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in April: 11 (compared to 9 closings in April of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in April: $1,700,000 (compared to $825,000 in April of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in April for homes not on the water was $920, compared to $511 in April of 2021.
- March’s average $977
- February’s average $699
- January’s average $574
- 2021’s average of $502
- 2020’s average of $416
There were no waterfront homes sold in April in Surfside, and no waterfront homes sold in April of 2021 either, compared to past months:
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average $1,981 (one sale)
- January’s average $967 (only one sale)
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Seller’s market with 0 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges are between $700-900k and between $1-1.5 Million
- 50% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 69.5% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)