How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 12 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 18 in February of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is $15 Million for the custom Mediterranean new construction (90% completed) at 919 92 St – with 8 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms, 7,000 Sq.Ft. of living space, on a 10,355 Sq.Ft. lot with 68′ of water frontage. ($2,143/Sq.Ft)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,300,000 for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 9009 Byron Ave, sitting on a 5,600 Sq.Ft. lot ($798/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 8 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in February: 4 (compared to 9closings February of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in February: $1,000,000 (compared to $760,000 in February of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in February for homes not on the water was $699 compared to $437 in February of 2021.
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in February for waterfront homes was $1981 (with only 1 sale), compared to $829 in February of 2021.
- January’s average $967 (only one sale)
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Seller’s market with 2 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges are between $700-900k and between $1-1.5 Million
- 64.7% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 67.1% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)
- Buyers are not just local but from Canada, Argentina, France and Russia