How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 3 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 17 in January of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is $1.7 Million for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 9156 Froude Ave with 1,457 Sq.Ft. of living area and 5,600 Sq.Ft. lot. This home was listed January 31st ($1,167/Sq.Ft)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,300,000 for the 5 bedroom / 3 bathroom home at 9324 Abbott Ave with 2,900 Sq. Ft. of living area and 5,650 Sq.Ft. lot. This home has been on and off the market since 2015 at $850k, $950k, and now $1.3 Million ($448/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 10 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in January: 5 (compared to 7 closings January of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in January: $1,000,000 (compared to $710,000 in January of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in January for homes not on the water was $574 compared to $502 in January of 2021.
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in January for waterfront homes was $967 (with only 1 sale), compared to $809 in January of 2021.
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
- Seller’s market with 1 month of inventory (multiple offers/bidding wars)
- Most sold price ranges are between $700-900k and between $1-1.5 Million
- 63.5% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 65.9% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)