How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 22 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 11 in June of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is
$17,500,000$19,500,000 for the modern, 2009 home at 1236 Biscaya Dr with 6 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms, 7,675 Sq.Ft. on 15,000 Sq.Ft. lot with 75′ of water frontage ( $2,280/Sq.Ft.$2,541/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,199,000 for the 3/2 at 8934 Harding Ave ($1,011/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 8 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in June: 6 (compared to 8 closings in June of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in June: $1,735,000 (compared to $1,145,000 in June of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in June for homes not on the water was $841, compared to $505 in June of 2021.
- May’s average $745
- April’s average $920
- March’s average $977
- February’s average $699
- January’s average $574
- 2021’s average of $502
- 2020’s average of $416
There average sold price per square foot in Surfside in June for waterfront homes $2,687, compared to $721 in June of 2021 and previous months as follows:
- May’s average $3,639 (one sale)
- April’s average – no sales
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average $1,981 (one sale)
- January’s average $967 (only one sale)
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Seller’s market with 4 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges is between between $1-1.5 Million
- 50% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 89.6% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)