How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 16 Surfside homes for sale, same as in March of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is $15 Million for the custom Mediterranean new construction (90% completed) at 919 92 St – with 8 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms, 7,000 Sq.Ft. of living space, on a 10,355 Sq.Ft. lot with 68′ of water frontage. ($2,143/Sq.Ft)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,500,000 for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home at 9009 Byron Ave, sitting on a 5,600 Sq.Ft. lot ($921/Sq.Ft.) **this listing was increased from $1.3 M on March 15th.
- Pending Sales: 12 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in March: 1 (compared to 12 closings March of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in March: $1,595,000 (compared to $840,000 in March of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in March for homes not on the water was $977 (only one sale), compared to $464 in March of 2021.
There were no waterfront homes sold in March in Surfside, compared to $1,000 average per sq.ft. in March of 2021.
- February’s average $1,981 (one sale)
- January’s average $967 (only one sale)
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Seller’s market with 3 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges are between $700-900k and between $1-1.5 Million
- 33.3% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 68.5% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)