Miami + Architecture + Real Estate = Miamism.com
Thank you for visiting Miamism.com – if you did not know I was an architect, now you do. Remember that our best articles come from questions from our readers and clients, so don’t be afraid to ask us for information (we will always keep your identity private, unless of course you don’t want us to). When it comes to Miami Beach Real Estate and Architecture…..my passion shows through:
- Architecture and Real Estate – How do These 2 Work Together – This article was written to give you a history of why I got in real estate and how our services are helpful to our clients – nothing like going to see properties with your architect.
- Historic Preservation in Miami Shores – Mediterranean Revival architecture – Historic Architecture is one of my fortes – this is one of many articles about Mediterranean Revival Architecture in Miami and the surroundings – you will also find articles with particulars information about this style (lime base paints, the right awning to use, the right windows, etc)
- First Impressions in Real Estate – The approach of a home is one of the single most important factors to impress buyers – what does your front door say about you?
- Miami Green Houses from the past – Learn about Mid-century Architecture Masters like Wahl Snyder, Marion Manley and Alfred Browning Parker.
- Comfort vs. Charm – Buying the perfect Miami Home based on Style – you may think you know the difference between architectural styles of the 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s but this will give you a better idea
- Frank Gehry vs Miami Beach – controversial Gehryfication project in Miami Beach
- Alfred Browning Parker in Miami Shores – goosebumps when I see good space (over the top reactions with good architecture)
*published Aug 2009