What an honor to be interviewed by the amazing Veronica Malolos, host extraordinaire of The Women Influencers in Business and CRE Podcast!!
Here’s what the Podcast is all about.
Imagine getting to know the most successful women influencers in business and commercial real estate today. Hi, I am Veronica Malolos, CCIM, Founder and CEO of Capital Stack Real Estate Group, a commercial real estate company serving the Greater Orlando area. By bringing the unique stories of successful women on my podcast, my hope is to inspire and motivate other women in the different stages of their lives or careers. For corporations looking to increase their female talent pool perhaps this will help open more doors for women in their industry. I invite you to tune in and be inspired. Remember…if they can do it, you can do it, too!
Thu, 02 Nov 2023 10:00:00 -0400
In this episode, we dive deep into the fascinating journey of Ines Hegedus-Garcia, a social media influencer, realtor, and chairwoman of Miami Realtors, as she shares her inspiring transition from architect to realtor and her mission to make a difference in the real estate industry. Join us as we explore her early adoption of social media, her impactful work in raising awareness about human trafficking, and the power of women leaders in their communities.
Ines Hegedus-Garcia is a renowned social media influencer, realtor, and chairwoman of Miami Realtors. With a background in architecture and a passion for real estate, Ines has become a prominent figure in the industry. Her 18-year old blog Miamism have allowed her to make a difference in the field and be invited to speak at various associations. Ines’s dedication to her work and her involvement with organizations like the National Association of Realtors have positioned her as a leader in the industry, inspiring women and advocating for important causes like raising awareness about human trafficking.
Below are the key takeaways from this episode:
- Ines Hegedus-Garcia transitioned from architecture to real estate due to a lack of flexibility in architecture and a desire to be present for her children.
- In her 18-year blog, Miamism, Ines became an early adopter of social media for marketing purposes in the real estate industry.
- Ines Hegedus-Garcia emphasizes the importance of engagement and making a difference on social media, rather than focusing solely on follower count.
- In her role as chairwoman of Miami Realtors, Ines takes pride in representing the association’s diverse membership and embracing the challenges of leadership.
- Ines is passionate about raising awareness about human trafficking in Florida through real estate organizations and has hosted events like Rock the Market to educate people about this issue.
“SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SMART PEOPLE” – Ines Hegedus-Garcia
Connect with Veronica:
Connect with Ines: