Welcome to our Keystone Point Real Estate monthly market report – we publish these the third week of the month, so come back to see how the market is doing and how it compares to the past year.
How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 19 homes for sale (compared to 18 a year ago):
- Highest priced listing $5,650,000 for the 2008 modern, 4 bedroom / 5.5 bathroom home at 12933 Ixora Cir. This home was originally listed for $6.5 Million in May of 2022 and has 75′ of water frontage ($1,311/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing $1,489,000 for the dry-lot home at 12725 Ixora Rd with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms ($616/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 7
- Median Sales Price in August: $1,600,000 (only one sale and compares to $1,100,000 in August of 2021)
- Closed Sales in August: 1 (compared to 7 same month last year)
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in August for homes on the water was $1,190 compared to $765 in August of 2021.
- July’s average $1,253
- June’s average $1,350
- May’s average $1,189
- April’s average $855
- March’s average $1,076
- February’s average $1,066
- January’s average $755
- 2021’s average of $700/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
Keystone Point Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Keystone Point.
- Seller’s Market with 5 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is above $2 Million
- All buyers are domestic
- homes built between 1948 and 1969 are the ones selling the most (not new inventory)
- 86.5% of all buyers are primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)