Welcome to our Keystone Point Real Estate monthly market report – we publish these the third week of the month, so come back to see how the market is doing and how it compares to the past year.
How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 16 homes for sale (compared to 13 a year ago):
- Highest priced listing $13,490,000 for the house at 2370 Bayview Ln (only 3 homes from the bay), with 6 bedrooms / 6.5 bathrooms, 5,750 Sq.Ft. of living area, on a 9,375 Sq.Ft. lot with 75′ of water frontage. This home was listed on January 19th and was previously purchased for $2.25M in 2013. Priced at $2,346/Sq.Ft.
- Lowest priced listing $1,195,o00 for the non-waterfront home at 1905 Alamanda Dr with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms and 1,470 Sq.Ft. of living space. ($813/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 13
- Median Sales Price in March: $2,552,000 (compared to $1,450,000 in March of 2021)
- Closed Sales in March: 6 (same as one year ago)
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in March for homes on the water was $1,076 compared to $604 in March of 2021.
- February’s average $1,066
- January’s average $755
- 2021’s average of $700/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
Keystone Point Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Keystone Point.
- Seller’s Market with 3 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is above $1.5 Million
- 100% of all deals are CASH
- 848% of all buyers are primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)