Keystone Point Real Estate – May 2022 – monthly market report
Welcome to our Keystone Point Real Estate monthly market report – we publish these the third week of the month, so come back to see how the market is doing and how it compares to the past year.
How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 21 homes for sale (compared to 15 a year ago):
- Highest priced listing $13,490,000 for the house at 2370 Bayview Ln (only 3 homes from the bay), with 6 bedrooms / 6.5 bathrooms, 5,750 Sq.Ft. of living area, on a 9,375 Sq.Ft. lot with 75′ of water frontage. This home was listed on January 19th and was previously purchased for $2.25M in 2013. Priced at $2,346/Sq.Ft.
- Lowest priced listing $1,395,000 for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom dry lot home at 1810 Alamanda Dr ($777/Sq.Ft)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 8
- Median Sales Price in May: $2,272,500 (compared to $1,610,000 in May of 2021)
- Closed Sales in May: 4 (compared to 7 same month last year)
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in May for homes on the water was $1,189 compared to $757 in May of 2021.
- April’s average $855
- March’s average $1,076
- February’s average $1,066
- January’s average $755
- 2021’s average of $700/SF
- 2020’s average of $522/SF
Keystone Point Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Keystone Point.
- Seller’s Market with 5 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most is above $2 Million
- Although most deals are cash, we are starting to see some seller contributions
- 87.5% of all buyers are primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)