We prepare a Keystone Point Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the third week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 30 homes for sale (compared to 20 a year ago):
- Highest priced listing $20 Million for the Arquitectonica designed, bay front home at 12685 Biscayne Bay Dr – with 6 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms, 6,804 Sq. Ft., on 15,087 Sq. Ft. lot with 100′ of open bay water frontage. ($2,939/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing $1,370,000 for the dry lot home at 2052 Alamanda Dr with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 1,288 Sq.Ft. on 9,375 Sq.Ft. lot ($1,063/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 4
- Median Sales Price in January: $4.5 Million (compared to $1,925,000 in January of 2022)
- Closed Sales in January: 1 (compared to 4 in January of last year)
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in January for homes on the water was $820 (with only one sale), compared to $755 in January of 2022.
Keystone Point Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Keystone Point.
- Balanced market (does not favor sellers or buyers)
- Average sales price is $2.9 Million
- Price-range moving the most is above $2 Million
- All buyers are domestic
- Primarily a CASH market
- 77.9% of all buyers are primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)