How is the Miami Shores Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 45 homes for sale: (compared to 56 in January)
- Highest priced listing $6,495,000 for the bay front home at 9301 N Bayshore Dr with 4,618 SF, on 13,968 SF lot and 83′ of water frontage. ($1,406/SF)
- Lowest priced listing is $480,000 for the 2/2 at 5 NW 105th St. ($386/SF)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 49
- Median Sales Price in February: $650,000
- Closed sales in February: 22
What sold in Miami Shores last month?
For a list of all Miami Shores homes sold in February please email us at MiamiShores@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in February for homes not on the water was $368, compared to:
There was 1 waterfront home sold in Miami Shores in February selling at $550/SF (fixed bridge), compared to:
- January’s average – no waterfront sales
Top 3 Sales in Miami Shores in February (by square footage)
- Renovated beauty at 549 NE 106th Street with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 1,691 SF on 9,150 SF lot. This home was listed for $800,000 in January and sold for $852,500 **above asking price, for $555/SF
- Waterfront home at 1079 NE 104th Street (with one fixed bridge to bay), renovated with 3 bedrooms/ 3 bathrooms, 2,063 SF, 9,750 SF lot and 75′ of canal frontage. Listed for $1,049,000 in November of 2019 and selling for $970,000 ($550/SF)
- Completely remodeled home at 515 NE 93 St with 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms, 2,740 SF and 9,600 SF lot. Listed for $1,515,000 in November of 2019 and selling for $1,375,000 ($541/SF) **cash transaction
Miami Shores Opinion
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Decreased inventory and more demand with only 3 months of inventory and aggressive SELLER’s MARKET
- Average Sales Price is $697,000
- Average Discount is 6%
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $400,000 – $900,000 and $1M-$1.5 M
- 26.2% of all deals are CASH
- 76.5% of buyers are primary residents
- Buyers are coming from U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Spain