We prepare a Miami Shores Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the first week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is The Miami Shores Market Doing? Compared to a year ago?
There are currently 43 homes for sale: (compared to 67 a year ago in July)
- Highest priced listing is $7,770,000 for the new construction at 1275 NE 93 St with virtual replica NFT and own parcel of land in Social Business Lifestyle Metaverse of Alpha City – with 6 bedrooms / 6.5 bathrooms, 6,438 Sq.Ft. on 12,975 dry lot (non-waterfront) – listed at $1,207/Sq.Ft (and seller accepts ETH)
- Lowest priced listing is $789,900 for the 3/2 at 152 NW 103 St ($599/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (properties under contract): 29 (compared to 18 a year ago)
- Median Sales Price in July: $1,300,000 (compared to $1,195,000 a year ago)
- Closed sales in July: 12 (compared to 8 in July of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Miami Shores?
The average sold price per square foot in Miami Shores in July for homes not on the water was $631 compared to $625 a year ago. Previous averages as follows:
- June’s average $621
- May’s average $662
- April’s average $600
- March’s average $594
- February’s average $604
- January’s average $688
- 2022’s average of $589
There was one waterfront home sold in July of 2023, selling at $1,294/Sq.Ft. compared to $559 in July of 22. Previous Miami Shores waterfront averages as follows:
- June’s average – no sales
- May’s average – no sales
- April’s average – no sales
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average $652 (lake front – non-navigable)
- January’s average $534 (one sale – non-navigable)
Miami Shores Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Houses for Sale Miami Shores
- Seller’s Market with 4 months of inventory
- Price-range moving the most continues to be between $1-1.5 Million
- Average sold price is $1.2 Million
- 58.3% of all deals are CASH
- 93.3% of all buyers do so as primary residents (homestead and live in their homes)
- Buyers are not only domestic, but coming from Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil and Colombia.