Surfside Real Estate – January 2023 – monthly market report
We prepare a Surfside Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the second week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 31 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 3 in January of 2022:
- Highest priced listing is $25 Million for the bayfront new construction at 9208 Bay Dr with 7 bedrooms / 9.5 bathrooms, 8,960 Sq.Ft, 15,029 Sq. Ft. lot with 60′ of bay frontage. Estimated completion date of Spring 2023 – listed at $2,790 Sq.Ft.
- Lowest priced listing is $1,200,000 for the 3/2 at 8918 Harding Ave ($904/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 3 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in January: 3 (compared to 5 closings in January 2022)
- Median Sales Price in January: $1,465,000 (compared to $1,000,000 in January of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average price per square foot in January for Surfside homes not on the water was $835, compared to $574 in January of 2022. Previous averages are as follows:
There were no waterfront home sales in January in Surfside, the average sold price per square foot in Surfside in January 2022 for homes on the water was $967/SF (one sale).
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Market has switched to a buyer’s market with 10 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges is between between $1-1.5 Million
- 60% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 80% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)
- Buyers are not just domestic, but also from Canada, Colombia and France.
- Starting to see seller’s contributions (at 6.7% of all closings)