How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 16 Surfside homes for sale (compared to 18 last month):
Highest priced listing: $5 Million – 3/2 waterfront fixer upper with 15,075 SF lot and 75′ of water frontage, located at 600 88th Street. Increased from $4 Million ($1,776/SF)
Lowest priced listing: $749,999 for 3/2 at 8919 Garland Ave ($375/SF)
Pending Sales: 17 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
Closed Sales in March: 12 (compared to 9 in February)
Median Sales Price in March: $840,000
What sold in Surfside last month?
For a list of all properties sold in March please email us at Surfside@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in March for homes not on the water was $464, compared to:
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in March for waterfront homes was $1,000, compared to:
- February’s average – $829
- January’s average – $809
- 2020’s average of $689 (only 6 sales)
Top 3 Sales in Surfside in March (by square footage)
- 9528 Bay Dr – completely renovated, waterfront home with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 half baths, 2,380 SF on 13,650 SF lot with 75′ of water frontage. This home was listed for $3.1 Million in November of 2020 and sold for $2,750,000 ($1,243/SF) **cash transaction
- 1101 89th St – older 30’s home on 12,790 SF lot with 65′ of water frontage. Ready for remodeling with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Listed for. $1,495,000 in December of 2020 and selling for $1.9 Million ($896/SF)
- 8926 Irving Ave – beautiful 4/3 with 3,036 SF on 14,250 SF lot with 95′ of water frontage. Listed for $2,950,000 and selling for $2,837,500 ($861/SF) **cash transaction
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Aggressive Seller’s Market with 2 months of inventory
- Average Sales Price is $1 Million
- Average Discount is 6%
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $700,000 – $800,000
- 50% of all deals are CASH
- 72.7% of buyers are primary residents
We have buyers actively looking in Surfside right now. If you are considering selling your home, please contact us ASAP!