Surfside Real Estate – October 2022 – monthly market report
THE MARKET IS NOT GOING DOWN AND WE ARE NOT SEEING A DECREASE IN PRICING!!
Please note that you are getting a skewed perspective of sales because sellers are reducing pricing from already elevated numbers. You need to compare data of closed sales, not homes on the market to know that prices are still increasing. If you want to know more, contact us!! The numbers don’t lie!!
How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 31 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 14 in October of 2021:
- Highest priced listing is
$17,500,000 $19,500,000$17,850,000 for the modern, 2009 home at 1236 Biscaya Dr with 6 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms, 7,675 Sq.Ft. on 15,000 Sq.Ft. lot with 75′ of water frontage ( $2,280/Sq.Ft. $2,541/Sq.Ft.$2,326/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,275,000 for the 2/2 located at 9141 Garland Ave, with 1,608 Sq.Ft. ($793/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 1 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in October: 4 (compared to 5 closings in October of 2021)
- Median Sales Price in October: $1,690,000 (compared to $858,450 in October of 2021)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in October for homes not on the water was $930, compared to $545 in October of 2021.
- September’s average $810
- August’s average $752
- July’s average $741
- June’s average $841
- May’s average $745
- April’s average $920
- March’s average $977
- February’s average $699
- January’s average $574
- 2021’s average of $502
There was one waterfront home sold in October this year, selling at $2,906/Sq.Ft. and there were no waterfrobt sales in October 2021. The average sold price per square foot in previous months are as follows:
- September’s average – no sales
- August’s average – no sales
- July’s average – no sales
- June’s average $2,687
- May’s average $3,639 (one sale)
- April’s average – no sales
- March’s average – no sales
- February’s average $1,981 (one sale)
- January’s average $967 (only one sale)
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Balanced market with 5 months of inventory
- Most sold price ranges is between between $1-1.5 Million
- 60% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 84.6% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)