We prepare a Surfside Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the second week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe at any time.
How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 31 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 30 in August of 2022:
- Highest priced listing is $25 Million for the 7 bedroom / 9.5 bathroom new construction home at 9208 Bay Dr., with 8,960 Sq.Ft. of living space, on 15,029 Sq.Ft. lot with 60′ of water frontage ($2,790/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,400,000 for the 3 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom home at 8925 Dicken Ave ($825/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 4 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in August: 3 (compared to 4 in August of 2022)
- Median Sales Price in August: $1.375 Million (compared to $1.6 Million in August of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average price per square foot for Surfside homes sold in August NOT on the water was $732, compared to $752 in August of 2022. Previous averages are as follows:
- July’s average $913
- June’s average $827
- May’s average $825
- April’s average $809
- March’s average $965
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average $835
- 2022’s average of $817
There were no waterfront home sales in August this year or last year in Surfside. Previous averages as follows:
- July’s average – no waterfront sales
- June’s average – no waterfront sales
- May’s average – no waterfront sales
- April’s average $3,210 (one sale)
- March’s average $1,997 (one sale)
- February’s average $3,546 (one sale)
- January’s average – no waterfront sales
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Buyer’s market with 15 months of inventory
- Price range that moves is between $1-1.5 Million and above $2 Million
- 84.4% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)
- Buyers are not just domestic, but also from Canada.
- Seller contributions make up 12.5% of all sales (averaging $31,000)