Surfside Real Estate Trends: February 2023 Market Analysis and Insights
We prepare a Surfside Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the second week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 33 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 12 in February of 2022:
- Highest priced listing is $28 Million for the “under construction” home at 9250 Bay Drive with anticipated completion date of Q2 2025, designed by Kobi Karp with 8 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms / 2 half baths, 10,016 Sq. Ft, 2,359 Sq. Ft. lot and 107′ of water frontage ($2,796/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,200,000 for the 3/2 at 8918 Harding Ave ($904/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 3 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in February: 1 (compared to 4 closings in February 2022)
- Median Sales Price in February: $7.9 Million (compared to $1,000,000 in February of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
There were no dry lot home sold in Surfside in February. The average price per square foot in February 2022 for Surfside homes not on the water was $699 with previous averages are as follows:
- January’s average $835
- 2022’s average of $817
- 2021’s average of $502
There was one waterfront home sale in February in Surfside, coming in at an average price per square foot of $3,546, compared to $1,981 in February of 2022 (with also one sale). Previous averages as follows:
- January’s average – no waterfront sales
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Market has switched to a buyer’s market
- Most sold price ranges is between between $1-1.5 Million
- 50% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 88.1% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)
- Buyers are not just domestic, but also from Canada, Colombia and France.