We prepare a Keystone Point Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the third week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Keystone Point Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 22 homes for sale (compared to 22 a year ago the same month):
- Highest priced listing
$13.9$12.99 Million for the brand new construction at 13390 Biscayne Bay Drive with 6 bedrooms / 9 bathrooms, 8,200 Sq.Ft. of living space, 14,258 Sq.Ft. lot and 163′ of water frontage. ( $1,695/Sq.Ft. $1,584/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing
$1,370,000$1,299,000 for the dry lot home at 2052 Alamanda Dr with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 1,288 Sq.Ft. on 9,375 Sq.Ft. lot ( $1,063/Sq.Ft.$1,009/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales (Properties under contract): 4
- Median Sales Price in June: $3,175,000 (compared to $2.4 Million in June of 2022)
- Closed Sales in June: 2 (compared to 4 in June of last year)
What is the average price per square foot in Keystone Point?
The average sold price per square foot in Keystone Point in June for homes on the water was $856, compared to $1,350 in June of 2022. Other month averages as follows:
- May’s average $1,080
- April’s average $959 (1 sale)
- March’s average $941 (1 sale)
- February’s average $1,190 (1 sale)
- January’s average $820 (1 sale)
- 2022’s average of $1,052/SF
- 2021’s average of $700/SF
Keystone Point Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Keystone Point.
- Buyer’s market with 12 months of inventory at the current rate of sales
- Average sales price is $2.5 Million
- Price-range moving the most is above $2 Million
- Buyers are mostly domestic but now also coming from Argentina, Brazil and Colombia
- 50% of all purchases are CASH deals
- 92% of all owners are primary owners (live at the property)