How is the Real Estate Surfside Market Doing?
There are currently 15 Surfside homes for sale (compared to 16 last month):
Highest priced listing: $5 Million – 3/2 waterfront fixer upper with 15,075 SF lot and 75′ of water frontage, located at 600 88th Street. Increased from $4 Million ($1,776/SF)
Lowest priced listing: $575,000 for the 3/2 at 8918 Harding Ave ($394/SF)
Pending Sales: 15 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
Closed Sales in April: 9 (compared to 12 in March)
Median Sales Price in April: $825,000
What sold in Surfside last month?
For a list of all properties sold in April and Houses for Sale Surfside, please email us at Surfside@miamism.com
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
The average sold price per square foot in Surfside in April for homes not on the water was $511, compared to:
- March’s average – $464
- February’s average – $437
- January’s average – $502
- 2020’s average of $416
- 2019’s average of $386
There were no waterfront homes sold in April in Surfside, the average sold price per square foot in previous months was:
- March’s average – $1000
- February’s average – $829
- January’s average – $809
- 2020’s average of $689 (only 6 sales)
Top 3 Surfside Sales in April (by square footage)
- 9181 Carlyle Ave – brand new construction with 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 2,800 SF on 5,600 SF lot. It was listed for $1,995,000 in January of 2020 and sold for $1.75 Million ($625/SF) ** cash transaction
- 9016 Carlyle Ave – 1941 remodeled home with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 1,681 SF on 5,600 SF lot. Listed for $939,000 in March and sold for $890,000 ($597/SF) **cash transaction
- 8934 Harding Ave – 1935 remodeled home with 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, 1,206 SF on 5,600 SF lot. Listed for $685,000 in February and sold for $685,000 ($578/SF)
Real Estate Surfside Opinion
We provide a comprehensive 3D market report with in-depth data from the last 12 months that you can download HERE.
Some key points you should know:
- Aggressive Seller’s Market with 2 months of inventory
- Average Sales Price continues to increase and is currently $1.1 Million
- Average Discount is 6%
- Sweet spot in sales are homes priced between $700,000 – $800,000
- 52.6% of all deals are CASH
- 69.5% of buyers are primary residents
We have buyers actively looking in Surfside right now. If you are considering selling your home, please contact us ASAP!